Naples and SW FL Commercial debt REO sales. Ferrer & Associates,LLC
|BULK REO POOL SALE DETAILS|
This blog announcement is to give SEC qualified type of buyers a notice and opportunity for qualified buyers to acquire a substantial portfolios of discounted REO properties at one time or commercial assets as debt or OREO. High end Luxury Jumbo loans/ REO homes or condos on the beach as well.
In order to streamline the registration process and to establish the appropriate business relationships for this opportunity, the following minimum requirements must be met to be considered a potential buyer:
1) Buyer NDA and Letter of Intent (LOI) with final name in which title will be held and the amount of your
preliminary bid. If the purchaser is a corporation, you must include sufficient evidence that the corporation is in good standing with the Secretary of State in the state in which the corporation was formed.
2) Buyer Proof of Funds (POF) currently on deposit with wire capability in the amount of the bid.
3) Deposit Escrow must be opened of $100,000 held by the bank (on FDIC BIDS). $10,000 per 100k must be open on smaller debt sales or local bank deals for pre foreclose offers.
4) Buyer must pass Department of Treasury OFAC check and additional checks.
5) The name on the Letter of Intent, Proof of Funds, and contract must all match. No replacements or substitutions will be allowed once the buyer is registered and the purchase contract may not be assigned.
6. Buyers must enter into an exclusise buyers broker agreement with our brokerage firm or take a direct assignment of contract from Star Capital group Investments, mike rivera or one of our attorneys.
(Detailed information and instructions on registering, submitting your bid, and providing your deposit will be provided with the bid package.)
As an added benefit, those who successfully register and submit a bid will be considered for notification of future bulk sale opportunities.
Investment Real Estate Analyst
Star Capital Group
Ferrer & associates
Ferrer & Associates,LLC